Why isn’t my landing page showing up online?
Here are some steps to follow if your landing page isn’t appearing online.
Are there any outstanding charges on your account?
You can check that under Profile > Billing.
- If you can see a Pay the balance button, that means your account has a negative balance and is limited. To put your landing pages back online, settle your payment.
- If the Pay the balance button isn’t there, everything’s in order. You can go to the next step.
Is your landing page published?
Check if the status of your landing page is currently set to Published. You can do it by going to Landing Pages > Manage.
Are you using a custom domain?
If you use your own domain or subdomain for a landing page check its status using a DNS propagation checker, for example at http://whatsmydns.net/
- If the settings are ok, you will see a green confirmation checkmark with DNS/CNAME pointing to GetResponse.
- If you see red crosses, you might need to wait a bit longer. You probably need to check if DNS records have been set up correctly. Learn more about how to add your own domain to a landing page.
If you changed your DNS or CNAME records recently, make sure to wait the required period of 48-72 hours for domain verification. After the verification is done your landing page shows up online.
Still not working?
Our Customer Success Team will be happy to help. Make sure you have the following information on hand to speed things along:
- the name of your landing page
- the landing page URL
- the date and time when you changed your domain DNS/CNAME settings (for custom domain users)