Webinars are the online seminars you can use to build lists and nurture relationships with your contacts. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Webinar Software can get you started!
Learn the basics of our webinar feature.
- Can I enable attendees to join a webinar straight from my landing page?
- Can I send webinar invitations to people who aren’t on my subscriber list?
- How do I create a webinar?
- What are GetResponse Webinars?
- How can webinars help me build my email marketing list?
- Where do I find my webinar statistics?
- How do I export webinar chat history?
- How do I check statistics for the webinar invitations and reminders I’ve sent?
- Can I forward subscriber data to a custom thank-you page after webinar?
A well-prepared webinar is a successful webinar. Learn what you can do during your online event.
- Can there be more presenters than just me?
- What types of files can I upload to a webinar?
- Can I save my webinar room layout and whiteboard?
- How can I livestream my webinars on Facebook and Youtube?
- What features does the webinar room offer?
- How can I let my participants communicate with me during the webinar?
- What are the technical requirements and troubleshooting steps for webinars?
Based on your webinar recording, you can make an evergreen webinar for anyone.
- How can webinar attendees add feedback to on-demand webinars?
- What are on-demand webinars and how to use them?
A video version of your webinar is always useful. Learn what you can do with it.