One of your most precious resources. It contains email addresses and contact information of your subscribers. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s List Building can get you started!
Adding contacts yourself
You can add contacts to your list on your own. Learn how to build your list yourself.
- How do I prepare a file for import?
- How can I add contacts to my lists?
- How can I migrate my list from Active Campaign, AWeber, Constant Contact, or MailChimp?
- How can contacts add themselves to my list?
- How can I import a list of contacts?
- How do I assign custom fields during import?
- How can I add individual contacts directly to my list?
- Can I add role email addresses to my list of contacts?
You can add additional information about your contacts. While it's optional, it's extremely useful.
- How does the automated phone validation feature work?
- What are the available custom field types?
- How do I create and use custom fields?
- Can I add links to custom fields?
Your imports are always assessed by our anti-abuse system, Hydra. Learn how to read its statistics.
- What does it mean that my import had policy issues?
- What does it mean that my import had a list sharing issue?
- Where can I find import statistics?
If you want to be truly successful in online marketing, you need to take care of your list. It will help you achieve better results.
- How to fix a stale email list?
- What are spam traps and blocklists?
- How to maintain list hygiene?
- How can I block emails and domains from my lists or account?
- What is the difference between deleting and blocking?
Knowing how to manage and maintain your list will help you have a list of great quality.
- Can I see why my contacts have unsubscribed?
- What is Engagement Score and how can I use it?
- I received an email that a contact was added to a list, but I can’t see them
- What does the new contact card offer?
- How can I copy or move contacts from one list to another?
- How can I find contacts by subscription method?
- How do I find people who haven’t opened my messages?
- How do I delete duplicates from my lists?
- How can I export contacts?
- How can I manually remove contacts from my list?
- Where can I view all my contacts?
- How can I delete contacts from a list or account?
- How do I search for contacts?
- Can I segment my contacts based on ecommerce data?
- Where can I find inactive contacts?
- How do I search for contacts based on the consent they’ve given?
- Where can I view contact details?
Having filtered groups of contacts will help you send messages to the right people. Learn how to master segments.
- What is a segment and how to create one?
- What conditions can I use to search for contacts and create segments?
Setting up a list
List is your "storage room" for contacts and different content you create in GetResponse account. Make sure to set it up properly.
- Can I change the language for my list and confirmation message?
- How can I customize my confirmation message?
- How can I customize the confirmation page?
- Where can I view and manage my lists?
- How do I create a new contact list?
- How can I edit the subscription settings for my list?
- How do I remove a list of contacts?
- Where can I find my list settings?
- Why hasn’t my custom subject line been approved?
If you're looking for a way to exclude some recipients from your mailings, you're in the right place.
Tags and scoring
Perfect for segmenting your list, tags and scoring allow you to assign invisible labels and points to your contacts.