Integrations and API
Connecting other services with GetResponse opens a lot of doors.
- Can I track customers around my Prestashop store?
- Can I add EventBrite customers to my contact list?
- How do I integrate GetResponse with Google Analytics?
- How can I keep my contact lists up-to-date using PieSync?
- How do I use Zapier with my GetResponse account?
- How to create a webhook?
- Can I add ZohoCRM customers and prospects to my contact list?
- Can I add Salesforce customers and prospects to my contact list?
- How do I keep Salesforce and GetResponse contact data in sync?
- Can I receive notifications on Slack?
- How do I connect my Facebook and GetResponse accounts?
Getting started with integrations
If you're taking your first steps in integrations, make sure you go through this section.
- I am a developer. Where can I find information about API?
- Can I integrate my application with GetResponse using API?
- Where do I find the API key?
- How can I set up regular imports to my lists?
- How do I maximize the accuracy of API phone validation?
Integrations by GetResponse
Looking for information regarding integrations supported by us? Look no further!
Integrations by Zapier
Looking for information regarding integrations supported by Zapier? Look no further!
PayPal and GetResponse
Everything you need to know about PayPal integrations.
- Can I add new contacts to different lists with PayPal Buy Now buttons?
- How do I integrate PayPal with GetResponse and add buttons to messages and landing pages?
- How do I add contacts to a list after they complete a PayPal transaction?
- How can I add a PayPal button to my website?
WordPress and GetResponse
Everything you need to know about WordPress integrations.
- Can I track visits to my WordPress sites?
- How can I add my landing page to WordPress?
- How to add WooCommerce customers to GetResponse?
- How do I add WordPress site visitors to a GetResponse list?
- How do I integrate GetResponse and WordPress to grow my contact list, track site visits, and send ecommerce data?