How do I manage my popup display frequency?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
How to manage the popup display frequency?
To manage how often display your popup:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit under Display rules.
- Click Edit timing.
- The Schedule section – allows you to either display it when it’s published, or select the Start and end dates of showing it.
- The Frequency section – limit the display frequency for a single user by entering the number of days after which the popup will reappear.
- Set Display again rules to always display the popup or stop displaying the popup for visitors who signed up or clicked a button, closed the popup or viewed the popup selected number of times.
Remember to hit Save each time you change anything.