How do I embed a popup’s snippet code on my website? Video
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
How to embed a snippet?
To embed a snippet:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit settings.
- Enter your website’s URL. You can add multiple websites using Add another website URL link. Without entering the URL the popup will not work.
- If you want the popup to be displayed on specific subpages, you can select this option. There you can add a specific URL or just part of it (by selecting Display if the URL contains the following).
- Copy the code snippet and click Update.
- Add the code to the head section of your website. It needs to be done only once. You can change the actual location of the form within your website later on, without coding. Without properly placing the code the popup will not work.
Note: We don’t provide support for placing the code on your websites. If you don’t feel comfortable placing code, please contact your web developer.