How can I manage popup closing?
The following article applies to our brand new Forms and Popups editor. Legacy editor help can be found here.
How to manage popup closing?
To manage the popup closing:
- Go to Forms and popups and click on the name.
- Click Edit design.
- Click Edit settings icon.
- Select the Icon style in Close icon section.
- Select the icon Size, Icon Color and Background color of the icon.
- In Overlay section below you can also enable Close on click.
Close on click enables closing the popup when clicking anywhere on the website beside it.
While you have a great choice of colors and sizes, the X in the top right corner is mandatory and there is no possibility to disable it.
How to add a popup closing button?
You can also add a button that closes the pop:
- Click Add elements.
- Drag and drop Button into your form.
- Click on the button inside the form. In the right panel, enter the text that appears on the button and select Close popup in What should your button link to? section. You can also select button’s style, shape, size, alignment and more.