GetResponse MAX is perfect for building big campaigns with the assistance of dedicated Customer Experience Manager
- When to import files via FTP?
- What is IP address warmup?
- How can I choose and configure a sending domain?
- How to prepare a file to import it via FTP?
- Can I create additional accounts in my MAX account?
- How to synchronize contacts between GetResponse and Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- How to import files via FTP?
- How can I activate Microsoft Dynamics 365 in GetResponse?
- How to change the DNS settings for landing pages created in a MAX account?
- How to set up an SMTP integration?
- How to send transactional emails through GetResponse?
- How to configure a transactional email?
- How to add a CNAME entry to my subdomain for landing pages created in a MAX account?
- What’s changed in Multi-user in MAX accounts?
- How can I check the statistics for my transactional messages?
- How to add a SSL certificate for my domain?
Getting started with GetResponse MAX
A broad platform like GetResponse MAX requires a proper introduction.