Can I integrate my account with Square?
Our integration with Square allows you to process online credit or debit card payments on your GetResponse order forms. You can set up a sales page and we’ll add the order form for you. This way, your customers will be able to pay for your product directly on the page.
You can disconnect the integration at any time.
To connect the accounts, your Square account must meet the following requirements:
- active Square account set up in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, or the United Kingdom
- ID verification passed to accept credit card payments. To confirm that the ID verification is set up, login to your Square dashboard and click on Setup Guide and then Get Paid. If Verify Your Identity is checked then this step is complete. If not, complete the steps laid out there.
Connect GetResponse and Square accounts
- Go to Integrations and API.
- Click Details over the Square integration.
- Click Connect to start the integration process.
- Provide your username and password
- Click Connect.
Now you’ll be able to use Square as your payment processor on order pages.
How do I disconnect Square integration?
You can disconnect from your Square account. Go to Integrations and API >> Square and click Disconnect to stop the integration.