Autoresponders are perfect for creating automated email sequences and saving your valuable time. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Email Autoresponder can get you started!
Getting started with autoresponders
Autoresponder is a message that goes out automatically. Set it once and it will work.
- What’s the difference between autoresponders and marketing automation?
- What is the difference between a newsletter and an autoresponder message?
- What is an autoresponder?
- How do I create an autoresponder?
Adjusting your autoresponders
Once your autoresponder is ready, you can do a number of things to change the way it works.
- How do I use the calendar view for autoresponders?
- Can I add a contact to the autoresponder cycle manually?
- How do I change the days autoresponders go out on?
- How can I send an instant message after someone signs up via the landing page?
- How do I add another message to an existing autoresponder cycle?
Troubleshooting for autoresponders
Sometimes autoresponders might not be working the way you want. Check what you can do to fix it!