Automation allows you to create a perfect customer journey and automate your daily tasks. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Marketing Automation Software can get you started!
Getting started with marketing automation
Automation connects majority of GetResponse features. Learn more about it!
- What is marketing automation and what can I do with it?
- What is an automation workflow?
- How to create an automation message?
- How to use the Abandoned cart block in automation messages?
- How much does marketing automation cost?
- How do I define the time when my workflow starts and ends?
- How does duplicating workflows work?
- Can I make changes to a workflow that has already been published?
- Can I start a workflow with multiple conditions?
Troubleshooting and fixing workflows
Is your workflow not working the way you want? Check how you can fix it.
- Why is the negative path not triggered for my starting condition?
- I can’t publish my workflow, what do I do?
- What happens when I unpublish a workflow?
Working with elements
Elements are the building blocks for your workflows. Learn how they work to use them effectively.
- How do the “Yes/No” connectors work?
- Some elements in my workflow are grayed out, why?
- What are the numbers at the top, bottom, and in the top right corner of each element in my workflow?
- How do I work with elements in a workflow?
- Can I run specific actions and conditions multiple times?
- What are actions, conditions, and filters?
You can use actions to make stuff happen without having to do it manually.
- How do I use the Wait action?
- How can I use the Tag action in a workflow?
- How do I move or copy contacts between workflows?
- How do I copy contacts to another list in marketing automation?
- Can I edit a message that I’m using in a workflow?
- How does a marketing automation message work?
- How do I use tags to see who started or finished my workflows?
- How do I use custom fields in marketing automation?
- How can I use the Score action?
- How can I remove contacts as a result of workflow?
- Can I move my contacts from one list to another as a result of a marketing automation workflow?
- How to use Send push notification action
You can use conditions to check if something happened over the course of your workflow.
- How does the Link clicked condition work?
- How do I use the “Landing page visited” condition in a workflow?
- How can I use the score given condition in a workflow?
- Why can I see only selected messages in “Message opened?” and “Link clicked?” conditions?
- How do I use time settings in condition properties?
- Can I add to a workflow contacts who were copied or moved to a different list?
- How does the Special occasion condition work?
- How can I use the tag assigned condition in a workflow?
- How do I set properties for the URL visited condition?
- How do I set properties for the Purchase condition?
- What’s covered in the ecommerce and event tracking features?
- How to create events?
- What subscription settings can I include in a workflow?
- How does the Consent status updated condition work?
- How does the Message sent condition work?
- How does the Custom field changed condition work?
- How can I include abandoned cart items in a message?
- How do I track message opens?
- How can I use the “Event” condition in my workflows?
- How do I set properties for the Abandoned cart condition?
- How does Billing status changed condition work?
Filters allow you to segment and narrow down the groups of contacts that progress through your workflows.
- How does the Amount filter work?
- How do I use the Consent status filter?
- How does the Range filter work?
- How does the Dynamic segment filter work?
- How does the Lists filter work?
- How can I filter out duplicate contacts in a workflow?
- How does the Splitter filter work?
Working with templates
Ready made workflows that you can use anytime you want. A real time-saver!
- Can I link templates together?
- Which workflow templates are available in my plan?
- How to use templates to build workflows?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for abandoned cart scenarios.
- Time-sensitive reminder
- What are the Abandoned cart templates used for?
- Abandoned cart reminder
- Abandoned cart series
Check how to build workflows based on templates for affiliate marketing scenarios.
- Affiliate course promotion
- Affiliate welcome message
- Tagging affiliate contacts
- Scoring affiliate contacts
- Affiliate webinar promotion
- Affiliate online course
- Affiliate cross-selling
Engagement and retention
Check how to build workflows based on templates for engagement and retention scenarios.
- List cleaning through tags and scores
- Customer retargeting
- Win back
- What are the Engagement and retention templates used for?
- Contact retargeting
- Rewarding loyal contacts
- Christmas engagement
Check how to build workflows based on templates for lead qualifying scenarios.
- Invite contacts to a demo
- Basic tagging plan
- What are the Lead qualifying templates used for?
- Basic scoring plan
Check how to build workflows based on templates for online courses scenarios.
- Basic email course
- What are the Online courses templates used for?
- Post-course retargeting
- Course promotion
- Advanced on-demand course
Check how to build workflows based on templates for post purchase scenarios.
- What are the Post-purchase templates used for?
- Targeted post-purchase follow-up
- Post-purchase follow-up
- Consent-based purchase confirmation
Check how to build workflows based on templates for sales promotions scenarios.
- Recommend top products
- What are the Sales promotions templates used for?
- Black Friday Flash Sale
- Black Friday Early Bird Sale
- Early-bird sale
- Converting contacts to customers
Webinars and events
Check how to build workflows based on templates for webinars and events scenarios.
- What are the Webinars and events templates used for?
- Webinar promotion
- Post-webinar follow-up
- Birthday message
Check how to build workflows based on templates for welcome scenarios.