Automation allows you to create a perfect customer journey and automate your daily tasks. Ready to take your marketing strategy to the next level? Discover how GetResponse’s Marketing Automation Software can get you started!
Getting started with marketing automation
Automation connects majority of GetResponse features. Learn more about it!
- How to use the Abandoned cart block in automation messages?
- How to create an automation message?
- What is an automation workflow?
- What is marketing automation and what can I do with it?
- How much does marketing automation cost?
- How does duplicating workflows work?
- How do I define the time when my workflow starts and ends?
- Can I make changes to a workflow that has already been published?
- Can I start a workflow with multiple conditions?
Troubleshooting and fixing workflows
Is your workflow not working the way you want? Check how you can fix it.
- Why is the negative path not triggered for my starting condition?
- I can’t publish my workflow, what do I do?
- What happens when I unpublish a workflow?
Working with elements
Elements are the building blocks for your workflows. Learn how they work to use them effectively.
- Some elements in my workflow are grayed out, why?
- What are the numbers at the top, bottom, and in the top right corner of each element in my workflow?
- How do I work with elements in a workflow?
- How do the “Yes/No” connectors work?
- Can I run specific actions and conditions multiple times?
- What are actions, conditions, and filters?
You can use actions to make stuff happen without having to do it manually.
- How do I move or copy contacts between workflows?
- How do I copy contacts to another list in marketing automation?
- How do I use the Wait action?
- How can I use the Tag action in a workflow?
- How do I use tags to see who started or finished my workflows?
- How can I remove contacts as a result of workflow?
- How can I use the Score action?
- How do I use custom fields in marketing automation?
- Can I edit a message that I’m using in a workflow?
- How does a marketing automation message work?
- Can I move my contacts from one list to another as a result of a marketing automation workflow?
- How to use Send push notification action
You can use conditions to check if something happened over the course of your workflow.
- How do I use time settings in condition properties?
- Can I add to a workflow contacts who were copied or moved to a different list?
- How does the Special occasion condition work?
- How can I use the score given condition in a workflow?
- How do I use the “Landing page visited” condition in a workflow?
- How does the Link clicked condition work?
- How do I set properties for the URL visited condition?
- How can I use the tag assigned condition in a workflow?
- How do I set properties for the Purchase condition?
- Why can I see only selected messages in “Message opened?” and “Link clicked?” conditions?
- How can I include abandoned cart items in a message?
- How to create events?
- How do I track message opens?
- How does the Consent status updated condition work?
- What subscription settings can I include in a workflow?
- How does the Message sent condition work?
- How does the Custom field changed condition work?
- What’s covered in the ecommerce and event tracking features?
- How can I use the “Event” condition in my workflows?
- How do I set properties for the Abandoned cart condition?
- How does Billing status changed condition work?
Filters allow you to segment and narrow down the groups of contacts that progress through your workflows.
- How does the Range filter work?
- How does the Amount filter work?
- How do I use the Consent status filter?
- How does the Dynamic segment filter work?
- How does the Lists filter work?
- How does the Splitter filter work?
- How can I filter out duplicate contacts in a workflow?
Working with templates
Ready made workflows that you can use anytime you want. A real time-saver!
- Can I link templates together?
- Which workflow templates are available in my plan?
- How to use templates to build workflows?
Check how to build workflows based on templates for abandoned cart scenarios.
- What are the Abandoned cart templates used for?
- Time-sensitive reminder
- Abandoned cart reminder
- Abandoned cart series
Check how to build workflows based on templates for affiliate marketing scenarios.
- Affiliate cross-selling
- Affiliate webinar promotion
- Affiliate online course
- Affiliate course promotion
- Tagging affiliate contacts
- Affiliate welcome message
- Scoring affiliate contacts
Engagement and retention
Check how to build workflows based on templates for engagement and retention scenarios.
- What are the Engagement and retention templates used for?
- List cleaning through tags and scores
- Customer retargeting
- Win back
- Contact retargeting
- Rewarding loyal contacts
- Christmas engagement
Check how to build workflows based on templates for lead qualifying scenarios.
- Basic tagging plan
- Invite contacts to a demo
- What are the Lead qualifying templates used for?
- Basic scoring plan
Check how to build workflows based on templates for online courses scenarios.
- Post-course retargeting
- What are the Online courses templates used for?
- Basic email course
- Course promotion
- Advanced on-demand course
Check how to build workflows based on templates for post purchase scenarios.
- What are the Post-purchase templates used for?
- Targeted post-purchase follow-up
- Consent-based purchase confirmation
- Post-purchase follow-up
Check how to build workflows based on templates for sales promotions scenarios.
- Black Friday Flash Sale
- Black Friday Early Bird Sale
- Recommend top products
- What are the Sales promotions templates used for?
- Early-bird sale
- Converting contacts to customers
Webinars and events
Check how to build workflows based on templates for webinars and events scenarios.
- What are the Webinars and events templates used for?
- Webinar promotion
- Post-webinar follow-up
- Birthday message
Check how to build workflows based on templates for welcome scenarios.